Friday, January 13, 2012

Please read i need help!!?

hi people i really need your advice because i dont know what to do i need diffrent outlooks on my situation and i would not take anything you say in a bad way!! I have a boyfriend8 yrs(we're not married) who is american and im about to have my second child with him in a couple of months.We live together in my moms house and he pays the rent and has a couple of bills and is trying to save for us to start a life together! i know he sounds good but sometimes i think hes stingy with his money and doesnt buy me anything that i need or for my birthday NOTHING!! only food ,,so im always stuck at home with no money and i hate asking him for anything i just want to have a job , I had a job but it closed down and have been unemployed ever since.(and im not from this countryso its hard for me to find a job !!).i find that sometimes i need things(girl things or stuff that a guy would find annoying to buy for a girl)I hate asking him for stuff because he does pay the bills..i dont want to sound like a goldigger but am i entitled to some money once a week or something in case me or his child need something when hes at work?? what should I do?? because i dont want him to have another bill by giving me money..or should i stop complaining until i can get a job ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment