Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My GP isn't being understanding about my sistuation?

I have depression and earlier this week my CBT therapist said he was referring me to another therapist, and I saw the GP yesterday. I said that after about 8 weeks of seeing him I was actually feeling worse, and she seemed very frustrated and even cross with me, because I hadn't been able to find a link to my low moods yet. She then asked if I had started on the workbook that my therapist had given me, but I hadn't received any such workbook. This therapist was useless, and none of the things he went through with me acheived anything, because he had me doing sleep diaries every week, and one mood diary about 7 weeks ago, and many of the tasks weren't explained to me before I was kicked out. Now my GP thinks I'm not trying, that I'm just letting myself get more depressed, because he was so useless. I was told to stick with it, but I'm now really angry that my time has been wasted, and I feel like I'm being unfairly judged by my GP. Is there anything I can do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment