Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My mom had hip replacement on 06/22 was home 3 days later.She also has had shingles in the past.?

Very often since last December.She is on antibiotics for it.She now has them again.It being so soon after surgery,I can't fathom the pain.She say's she can wait until her follow up appointment to tell the Doctor. She say's that since she is already taking the meds for it,their is nothing anyone can do.I think she's wrong,and that she can get an infection or another nasty condition..Is it serious or as she say's she has all that can be done.Couldn't or wouldn't it make her recovery in jeopardy Her life perhaps? I don't want to invade her privacy but will talk to her Dr without her consent the morning.unless it isn't urgent then he can talk at her next appointment.Am I making something out of nothing,,being paranoid or over worried?

0 comments:

Post a Comment