Sunday, January 15, 2012

What can I do with my degree?

I have a Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts with a concentration in Criminal Justice. to start at the begining I was attending another school and recieved a great pamphlet about how great this other schools Criminal justice program was, well I transfered and on graduation day I found out that my degree was in Liberal Arts. My *dream job* was to work as an insurance fraud investigator. The company in my area will not give me the time of day even though I know they hire people right out of college. I graduate Magna *** Laude. Do you think it's my degree? or maybe that I'm a girl? I even had a few higher ups & people that had been there for over 20 years from that company give me references. I have been working as a receptionist for 2 years now, and now I only recieve job offers for receptionist postions. I really really hope I qualify for something better than this. Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment