Monday, January 9, 2012

Can using a toothpick to get food out from my gums, make the tooth hurt where i got the food out of my gums?

a week ago? and I think that the tooth that bothering me is the front one that had a root c already 7 yrs ago. I'm not 100% If its not the one that had the root c, how long can I have an absessed till I need to get it taken care of? as I have a dentist appt. in one month, and can't get in any sooner, due to not being able to drive. It doesn't hurt bad, but when I put pressure on it it hurts some. I've been having issues with teeth bothering me on my right side, and I have jaw pain (possible TMJ) and headaches that hurt mainly on the right side of my head. Could my tooth hurt from my headaches? or gum problems from taking advil too many times, for the headaches? or could I have a gum infection from using the toothpick? If its from the toothpick how long would it take to heal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment