Monday, January 9, 2012

She's gone silent... help.?

If you have read my other post you know there is a girl I like quite a great deal. I decided to take the advice offered me and talk to her. She has stopped checking her e-mail and accounts a while ago for some reason and I haven't talked to her in ages. She told me never to call her at home (only on her cell), and our mutual friends are not available. she did this earlier this summer and told me when I called her that her father had been mad at her and she had been playing video games in. She came back for 3 days after I called her. then I had to leave for my internship Abruptly she fell silent again. I'm about 3 thousand miles across the way on an internship and she is still back at home. I would call her but I have called her seven times in 5 days and I think that's to many. I am flustered that as soon as I get up the nerve to try and strike up a new conversation with her I can't and it doesn't help the pain in my mind. I don't really miss anything from home but her. please ist

0 comments:

Post a Comment